CAN TRANSCEIVER FOR 24 V SYSTEMS
The PCA82C251 is the interface between the CAN protocol controller and the physical bus.
It is primarily intended for applications (up to 1 Mbaud) in trucks and buses.
The device provides differential transmit capability to the bus and differential receive capability to the CAN controller.
• Thermally protected
• Fully compatible with the “ISO 11898-24 V” standard
• Slope control to reduce RFI
• Short-circuit proof to battery and ground in 24 V powered systems
• Low-current standby mode
• An unpowered node does not disturb the bus lines
• At least 110 nodes can be connected
• High speed (up to 1 Mb)
• High immunity against electromagnetic interference